Thursday, January 8, 2015

Well, it's been awhile...

Note from Mrs. Oltman:

I can't believe Christmas has come and gone and I haven't updated our blog since October! Where does the time go? As cliche' as it is, this year is flying past. I've enjoyed the students this year so much and the time home with Nora on Mondays has been an incredible blessing.

As we wrap up the 2nd Quarter I will be planning our class trip for the end of April. We will be visiting Mount St. Helens and Ape (ice) Caves! My brother is a pastor at the church school we will be staying at that week so he will be leading our worships each evening and will be there to give us the royal tour of his town.

Our biggest fundraiser is coming up in February at Winterfest. We will once again run the jail and sell sodas and bottled water. If you are able to donate drinks to our booth please let me know so I can determine how many to bring myself.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support and willingness from parents each year and this one is no different.

Thank you for your support!

Happy NEW Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment